Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This was finally the day I have been waiting for. I brought my work along and could not wait to present my work to the tutors for Dr maznah was not around. Since Dr maznah was not around, the form of our presentation was different this time. We were asked to group together with our group members and we were to compile our work together before showing them to the tutors. Thankfully, we managed to compile everything the fastest and since Abang HAfiz happened to be nearby, we asked for his comments. I was in fact the most nervous one for my file was the first one to be viewed. My background was not bright enough and brightness was needed to allow the pictures and the words on the slides to be seen clearly. Besides, the pictures and the words were not big enough. I failed to consider the fact that there are many pupils in a class. How could i not consider this? And thankfully, Abang Hafiz reminded me of this and i could not thank him enough. To add, I felt ashamed of myself for a stupid mistake I made - I forgot to write out the objectives and learning outcomes of my lesson.

Of course, he taught me something unforgettable. He introduced me a free website to convert any videos into any format you wishes. It is:

http://www.zamzar.com

Try to use this free website next time instead of downloading a software. This website will do the converting work for you and send the converted file to your mail. it is so much more convenient. And I believe all teachers who prepare technological aids may need to do the converting work.

All in all, the talk between Abang Hafiz and I was a lot helpful. And of course, i would do and amend my work based on his advice and hopefully it would turn out to be the way Dr Maznah wishes to see.

No comments: